Monday, March 22, 2010

Memoirs (from Anuj...)

Thank you Anuj....I love the picture


















I dreamt a dream that was ages ago
A time with time enough to sow
Many people with people to care
Many friends with friends to share
Kind words for words that were written
Chats within chats that left me smitten
Ideas for ideas about future's plans
A nature from nature that made me a fan
I wished a wish that had not been so
A life without life that has left me low
Memories of memories that seem so true
A feeling of lost feeling thinking of you

No comments:

What My Eyes Have Seen

What My Eyes Have Seen
Alya: Click On Photo To View/Follow PEGS Poets. Enjoy the pics below!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Virgin Steel Lips

Virgin Steel Lips
My Poetic Fear- I Have Yet To Touch It...

Pen And Pad

Pen And Pad
I Reside With My Sin Here...